I Cut 80%+ of Context Overhead in My Coding Agent AI Tools Automation Open Source Q: 8 R: 9 Aug 28, 2026 Summary
BBC Overcooked? Why robotic pizza makers are failing Automation Startup & VC Tech Industry News Q: 8 R: 9 Aug 28, 2026 Summary
Challenges when writing gren-format Automation Development Open Source Q: 8 R: 9 Aug 28, 2026 Summary
AI Engineer Notebooks – free, framework-free RAG/agents/evals on Colab AI Tools LLM & Prompting Automation Q: 8 R: 9 Aug 27, 2026 Summary
A Anthropic’s new hardware standard lets AI agents control the physical world AI News Automation IoT & Embedded Q: 8 R: 9 Aug 27, 2026 Summary
Show HN: We built open OpenRouter that distills usage into a better model AI Tools Open Source News Automation Q: 8 R: 9 Aug 27, 2026 Summary
I measured what my Claude.md, skills and hooks are worth AI Tools Automation DevOps Q: 8 R: 9 Aug 27, 2026 Summary
Show HN: My Claude quota ran out in 10 minutes, so I made a tool to find out why AI Tools Automation Open Source Q: 8 R: 9 Aug 27, 2026 Summary
Once again: software engineering is about managing complexity AI Tools Development Automation Q: 8 R: 9 Aug 27, 2026 Summary
Y Launch HN: Salem Robotics (YC S26) – Software for industrial inspection robots Automation AI Tools Q: 8 R: 9 Aug 27, 2026 Summary
If I release it, you won’t get the same experience I get Development Open Source Automation Q: 7 R: 9 Aug 26, 2026 Summary
~ Software Engineers / Programmers: how’s it going? AI Tools Automation Software Engineering Q: 8 R: 9 Aug 26, 2026 Summary
A AI agents meant to replace Meta workers made “large-scale, disruptive actions” AI News Automation Security Q: 8 R: 9 Aug 26, 2026 Summary